Who we are
The Website WWW.FOXWELL.GR is an online store selling diagnostics and tools. It is the electronic presence of the company [company details] Kavala Tax Office, headquarters Amygdaleonas, 64012, Kavala.
- The copyright of the Content (eg images, information, data) and the Services of the website (site) foxwell.gr that have been entered in the Network, are protected by Greek, EU and international copyright laws.
- No part of this site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of the Content Provider. Any reproduction, republishing, uploading, announcement, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the Content in any way or means for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written permission of foxwell.gr or any other copyright holder.
- The online store foxwell.gr provides the Content (eg information, names, photos, illustrations), products and services available through the website “exactly as they are”. In no case the online store foxwell.gr is not responsible for any claims of legal or civil and / or criminal nature nor for any damage (positive, special or negative, which indicatively and not restrictively, divisively and / or cumulatively consists in loss of profits , data, lost profits, monetary satisfaction, etc.) by visitors of the website or third parties due to reasons related to the operation or not and / or use of the website and / or inability to provide services and / or information available from him and / or any unauthorized interference by third parties with products and / or services and / or information available through him.
- The use of the website must be done exclusively for legal purposes and in a way that does not restrict or impede its use by third parties. The visitor is obliged to use the website in accordance with the law, good manners and these terms, and not to perform acts or omissions that may cause damage or malfunction to it, affect or jeopardize the provision of services of foxwell.gr.
- This website may contain references to third party websites. Foxwell.gr is not responsible for the content of these pages as well as for any damage arising from their use, as the visitor has access to them at his own risk.
- The online store foxwell.gr makes every effort for the good operation of its website, but does not guarantee that the operations of the website or servers will be uninterrupted or without any kind of error, free of viruses or other similar elements.
- The online store foxwell.gr reserves the right to change the prices of the products as they are formed daily based on the price lists of suppliers and the exchange rates of the currencies, whenever it deems necessary and without prior notice, with only their announcement through its website. The final price of a product is formed on the day of its invoicing.
- The names, images, logos and insignia that represent foxwell.gr or third parties and their products or services, are exclusive trademarks of foxwell.gr or third parties protected by the relevant trademark laws. Their appearance on the website should in no way be construed as a transfer or assignment of their license or right of use.
- Visiting and using the services of the foxwell.gr website presupposes the unconditional acceptance of the above general terms.
You have the right to return the products you buy, free of charge and without having to notify us of the reason why you wish the products returned, within fourteen (14) days from the date you receive them. In this case, only the direct cost of returning the products is borne by you. The initial shipping costs of your order are non-refundable. Returns will only be accepted if the products you wish to return are in the same condition in which you received them, ie without being unsealed or tampered with, along with the documents, the retail receipt or the invoice and the accompanying packaging. the product. In case of return of the products, your refund will be completed within four (4) days from the date we receive the products in a bank account that will indicate to us if your order has been paid by cash on delivery or bank deposit. For orders paid by credit / debit / credit card the refund will be made in the same way.
All payments made using a card are processed through the electronic payment platform “National e-Commerce” of the National Bank and uses TLS 1.2 encryption with 128-bit encryption protocol (Secure Sockets Layer – SSL). Encryption is a way of encrypting information until it reaches its intended recipient, who will be able to decrypt it using the appropriate key.